Integrated Engineering Solutions ( IES )
Your system optimization specialist
Integrated Engineering Solutions (IES) is a service company that partners with electric utilities and power users by providing automated, integrated and optimized solutions using innovative technologies and services.
IES provides testing services to generation and transmission companies, independent power producers (IPPs), distribution utilities, electric cooperatives, large industrial and commercial establishments, multinational companies that need local expertise on turnkey projects, and contractors that need sophisticated test equipment
Its management has entrepreneural and technical exposure with an aggregate of more than 100 years of experience in the electric utility industry. IES adheres to corporate good governance practices and is set for ISO 9001:2008 certification. IES believes in taking care of the environment and in developing the full potential of its people to become responsible members of the society.
- ● Innovative technologies and services for optimum performance.
- ● An aggregate of more than 100 years of entrepreneurial and management experience.
- ● Industry specialists and professional workforce trained by local and international experts.
- ● State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- ● Cohesive business and technical processes.
- ● Diverse yet complementary core competencies.
- ● Holistic approach in providing solutions.
Integrated Engineering Solutions aims
to partner with electric utilities and
power users by providing automated,
integrated and optimized solutions using
innovative technologies and services.
To be a partner of choice of
electric utilities and power users.
Greening the Environment
and Uplifting Lives.
IES offers a holistic brand of service that ensures comprehensive diagnosis and complete solutions tailor-fitted to customer's specific needs.
Standard Commissioning and Preventive Maintenance Testing
Special Testing of High Voltage Equipment
- Contract Resistance Test
- Continuity Test
- CT Circuit Continuity Test
- DC High Potential Test
- Excitation Test
- Saturation Test
- Exciting Current Measurement
- Grounding Resistance Test
- Insulation Power Factor Test
- Insulation Resistance Test
- Oil Test/ Dissolved Gas Analysis
- Phase and Magnitude Error Test
- Ratio, Burden and Polarity Test
- Secondary Burden Test
- Tap Changer Check
- Timing Test
- Trip Test up to 2000 Amperes
- VT Circuit Continuity Test
- Watts Dissipation Test
- Winding Resistance Test
- Frequency Response Analysis,
Testing of Coil Deformation (axial and radial),
Partial Winding Collapse and Hoop Buckling
- Dielectroc Response Analysis Moisture Measurement
of Oil-Paper in High Voltage Insulation
- Upgrading and Commissioning of Protection System
- Automation and Upgrading of High Voltage Substation and Distribution Line Equipment
- Grounding Audit and Power Quality Assessment of Power Systems
- Thermographic Scanning and Analysis of Power Systems
- Ultrasonic Detection and Analysis
- On-line Condition-based Monitoring of Substation Equipment